We Manage Your Documents so You Can Manage Your Business
The Document Management Company in New Hampshire
- “NEdocs has been BMC’s partner in all things related document management since 2005. NEdocs actively participates in achieving the goals of cost savings, efficiency and improvement. NEdocs has been instrumental in expanding the DigiTech PaperVision implementation throughout the organization. They are willing to engage in conversation to deliver the best practices: the technical team’s knowledge and know-how is most impressive, the marketing team is truly congenial and client-centric, and the customer service is impeccable and always ready to listen to any issues small or large.”
Financial Information Systems
Boston Medical Center
- “We are extremely happy with the level of customer service and attention to detail that NEdocs has provided to us. Whenever we have a question, NEdocs has been extremely responsive and it is also very evident that they have great internal communication within the organization, because information gets passed seamlessly and efficiently. It is a pleasure doing business with them!”
- “We have worked with New England Document Systems for many years and they have proven to be an excellent partner. Their scanning services and quality have been consistently good and their customer service has been very responsive to our needs. I highly recommend their services and products.”
Casual Male Retail Group, Inc.
- “New England Document Systems provided an quick and easy approach to our document imaging process. Every step was covered from document preparation to delivery of image data. Being able to see the entire operation at the office helped understand what really goes on behind the scenes. Every person we meet was very knowledge about their step in the entire process. The implementation went smoothly and they continue to provide prompt and courteous service!”
- “Using ImageSilo has made for faster, easier and more reliable A/P backup retrieval. NE Docs made the transition easy and efficient.”
Global Cash & Accounts Payable Manager
Bauer Hockey, Inc.
- “The Health Information Management Department at Maine Medical Center has been working with New England Document Systems since 2004. Words that come to mind for describing our business relationship are: Professional — Honest — Efficient — Timely — Accommodating — Competent — Friendly — The sum of these adjectives adds up to a great service experience all these 7 years. Thank you, NEdocs. Doing business with you is a pleasure.”
Administrative Coordinator for HIM at MMC
- “My history with NEDocs spans over 15 years with two different employers. Over the course of that time, I have always felt NEDocs and their personnel were an extension of my team and feel that I am an extension of theirs. No concern or issue, although few, went unaddressed. They are always willing to listen to thoughts and ideas for improving processes. Any project I have worked with them on has been a huge success due to their dedication beyond the selling of a product or the completion of a task. They take great care of their customers from the beginning. It’s been an absolute joy working with them.”
- “Six years ago when we decided to search for an imaging solution our AP department chose NEDOCS for scanning and their web based ImageSilo product to access our electronic documents. We’ve never regretted our decision. NEDOCS has always been professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to our success.”
- “As a major Boston Hospital, Accounts Payable department was drowning in paper. After reviewing our existing setup, New England Document Systems used ImageSilo to bring a state of the art system to archive over 300,000 documents. This solution eliminated the paper issue as well as returning much needed Boston office space from document storage. Workflow was greatly improved as well as the ability to conduct post-audits.
The Human Resources area was so impressed the result in Accounts Payable they imaged all their old personnel files going back decades into an easily retrieved, standardized database. Both Accounts Payable and Human Resources continue to enjoy the productivity benefits on an ongoing basis and value the expertise and working relationship with New England Document Systems.”
Thomas B. Dowd
- “As a manager in healthcare, I work with several vendors. New England Document has been our microfilming company of choice for over 20 years. The reason for our long standing relationship with New England Document is due to the quality of their work and their exceptional customer service. We are mandated to retain records for 20 years. I know that we can view or reprint a record N.E. Document has microfilmed and the integrity and quality of the record is never compromised. In addition, the entire staff at N.E.Document is a pleasure to work with. They are always willing to go the "extra mile" to accommodate a request. Overall, I give N.E. Document an A+.”
Or call us at 800.340.1171 to see how NEdocs can assist with your business case evaluation.